Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pre-Op

Today is the day I will begin my pre-op diet. Clear liquids for the next two days... Yes that's right NO FOOD! I am sooo not looking forward to this. Yesterday my mom and dad went shopping with me, so that I could be sure to have everything I need.
Bottled Water
Sugar free jello
Crystal light
Chicken and Beef broth
Yep that's it.

I am getting nervous about the surgery. At the same time I am excited for the future.

This past Thursday night I went to the support group at the Dr's office. It was really good. It calmed a lot of my nerves down. It was a relaxed environment and I was able to ask any questions and concerns I had. There were people from all different stages from a week after surgery to two years out.

The next time you hear from me I will be banded how cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment