Friday, September 20, 2013

The Journey Continues



In an effort to get back to my weight loss I am loving the support I have from my family and close friends. They know how important this is to me, and all the calls, emails, texts, and small words of encouragement are what makes me wanna continue. After losing all the weight I did and then putting 60 pounds back on I know now I had to be ready to get back to it. I know what to do. I was successful and I've still managed to gain 60 pounds from my lowest I lost, but yet keep 100 pounds off. My "I'm back" post in July was just to get it all off my chest and come back to my support group that was there from day one of my journey. I thought I was ready then. I began to make better food choices, but just really wasn't in it. I am now. I started on Tuesday back to the low carb lifestyle that I rocked at for 3 years. So, Tuesdays will be the only day ill get on the scale I recently bought a bike and made plans with a friend to start riding together or walking together once a week. It's all about the people there to help you reach your goals. Looking forward to that.
My boyfriend is a chief in the Navy last on Sept 11th he moved to Groton, CT I am still here in Jacksonville, FL we are gonna make a go at this long distance thing. I remind myself all the time it could be so much worse he's got shore duty there for the next three years. I hope to end up there with him at some point when the time is right for us. He has my heart. Lots of Skype calls and plane rides will be made. He's so good at encouraging me to. Excited to see what the future holds for us. 
Well that's my update!!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Glad you got your mojo back - I recently got back into the swing of things...its tough going but I'm plodding along. Biking Rules! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maintaining a 100 lb weight loss is incredible! I'm glad you mentioned that, and hope that this temporary blip with the 60 pounds isn't taking too much away from how awesome and proud you deserve to feel about this!

    Remember back when only having 60 pounds left to lose seemed amazing? And then you totally did it. So, now you'll do it again. Hey, and this time, you probably have clothes to wear as you go down the scale!

    So happy to see you back in action and blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete