Friday, December 11, 2009

4 Months Post Surgery

Hey Ladies,

I know it's been a while since I have blogged. Gotta start making more time for this, but life happens. So I will just have to catch up a little bit. I will share some random things going on or that have happened...





Today is 4 months since I have been banded. Yesterday while I was working out with my trainer Deb, I had her weigh me and I am 62 pounds down. Never in a million years did I think I would be this far. It is so amazing. I had an appointment while my dr last week. He is very pleased with my progress. The support groups, my personal trainer, and the small group sessions I am involved in are going great. They are helping me so much with this journey. I just had my 4th fill last Friday and I think I am right where I need to be. It is pretty tight.

I am now two sizes down almost three. Started in 28 jeans now I am 24 almost 22. I can buy xxl shirts in old navy.. love that.

I have been working night shift for the past year. Our schedules are changing on Jan 2nd and I got day shift I am super excited about that.

For those of you who dont know. I am a huge Florida Gator fan and yes we did lose the SEC championship, but when or lose I am still a fan. I love going to the games and its just my team you know. Well one of my best friends Mackenzie and I are going to New Orleans for the Allstate Sugar Bowl game Fl vs. Cincinnati for New Years. I am super excited about that. We have spent new years eve out together for the last couple of years and now we are making it a trip. It is going to be awesome. I can not wait.

I go a lot. That is one thing I do. I like to travel, and I am blessed with a job that is shift work that allows me to do that very well. My friends and I pack up and go all the time. It is great, but in Jan I am going to Kansas City to visit my Aunt Nita and Uncle Terry. I am so excited about this trip. I am hoping for snow. Since I have never been in snow. I went snow skiing twice with the church it didn't snow either time. I went to New York in Jan and froze my butt off, but it snowed on the plane when we was leaving the airport. Just once I would love to be standing outside and the snow falling on me. Enough that I can play in to. I don't ever want to live in it, but would love to vaca in it. :) This trip is huge for me cause I am hoping to not have to ask the flight attendant for the seat belt extender. It is so embarrassing to have to do that, so I am hoping that I have made it past that. Keep your fingers crossed.

I went to my Dads work on Tuesday. He is the Chief of Investigations at the Sheriffs Dept. I used to work there as a 911 dispatcher. He has been there my whole life, so I know everyone there practically. My sister in law works there as well. I went around and visited with everyone. It was so awesome when they notice my progress. That is nothing but motivation for me.

Well I think I have rambled enough for today. I will post some pics soon. I broke my laptop charger. I ordered a new one just waiting for it to come in. All my pics are on there so just waiting on that. I hope everyone has a good day and an awesome weekend. I have to work all weekend. boo!!

I did it 4 months today!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're doing so awesome! 62 pounds in 4 months is really incredible. And how wonderful to visit with people who were able to notice your hard work and motivate you to do more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see those pictures! Excited for you that you're going to day time soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls... You guys are great.

    ReplyDelete