Friday, April 30, 2010

Proud Aunt

First off I would like to thank everyone for the comments yesterday. You guys are great. I have been thinking about what my present to myself will be when I get to 100 down. Any suggestions???


Last night I went to my Nephew Joey's baseball game. He absolutely loves that game. It is a rare occasion that I can make two games in a week, and this week I did. Super exciting. I love that kid more than anything. I am one proud aunt. When he was little we started saying "I love you 10,000 alligators." Still to this day he is almost 13 and he still say it. I begged and begged for Lee and Kathy to have another baby, but they just won’t do it. So Joey is a little spoiled, but hey what Hall isn’t? :) My poor parents only with one grandchild isn’t that just sad (Kathy you should feel just horrible... just kidding.)

A few pics from last night.

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday.

3 comments:

  1. I totally get the baseball fun, my 9 year old is my little star. What a great aunt you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Its nice that you can go to his games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - you're an amazing role model to him. Can you imagine how much that little boy looks up to you? Keep up the good work...you should be so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete