Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!

Today is my sister in law Kathy's birthday. I love her like she is my own sister. I am so thankful to have her in my life. Today I went to her work, and took her to lunch. We took pictures in dad's office. Just thought I'd share. We are doing something Saturday to celebrate. I can't wait to share with you all, but you have to wait till then..... I know, I know the suspense is gonna kill you, but its fun for me hahaha...

Have a good night you guys... xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I think those pants look big on you!!

    You're looking great! Happy Birthday to your sis-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jenny, those pants are too big!

    And I love your highlights ;-).

    Lookin' forward to finding out what the big surprise is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for following my blog! I truly appreciate it! I invite you to participate and comment and let me know what you need to hear! The one thing that I want you to know is that I do not join blogs as a follower! Why? Because I am extremely dysfunctional! I do read all of my followers' blogs as often as I can! However, because I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling if I don't join their blogs, I bookmark you so I can peek into your life! ! But, I often don't have time to comment since I read so many of them! Plus, I am a very chatty girl! I would never get to work or get any work done if I did! Please know that I am with you on your journey...even if I am a silent traveler!!
    Onward!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ya'll are sweet. and ok ok the pants are to big :)

    ReplyDelete