Monday, August 16, 2010

An Awesome Weekend

Hey guys.. I had such a wonderful weekend I just had to share with you all. My life long friends the Kriner family have a daughter named Brooke who is one of my bestest friends in the worldl I love her and admire her dearly. She is married to a wonderful man named Billy. They also have a son named Jordan. He is in the Army. He met a wonderful lady named Oana. They got married in Italy, and this weekend came to Florida to have a reception here. It was such a wonderful time. We stayed in Fernandina Beach all weekend. Such a close getaway. Brookes Mom, Mrs. Theresa's family from New York are so much fun. I love getting to see them any chance I get.



Here are a few pics to share.








On the band front I have a challenge going on with Kathy my sister in law for Chicago. I did well this week with 4 more pounds down. I am super excited. When I started this journey 8-11-09 in a size 28-30 I never thought I would be where I am at today. The blue dress is a 16!! Wow.. I am still smiling. I wasnt even a 16 in 5th grade!!! Love you guys, Have a great week! xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Oh Sweet Jesus Girl! You look gorgeous! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look Great! What a pretty dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Gail! YOu look sooo rockin'!!! YOu are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue is a stunning color on you. You could wear that in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu look incredible! I'm STILL proud of you.

    Aunt Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You look amazing, how inspiring... I was going over the BOOBS role call and found a few blogs that I don't read yet, so I am a new follower wanting to get to know you better before our get together in Chicago. *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete